SYA 0.00% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-63027

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    I really like to read most of the day's offerings after dinner each night - and not just one side of the story, I read the good the bad and the ugly. But one thing that is clearly evident tonight is that some members are clearly and rightly worried that this weeks gains have been some giant pump. In fact several posters accused me of being somehow involved. Guys I can assure you that I am not involved in some rip-off on fellow shareholders. Yes I am a highly motivated and a positive investor in companies that I believe in - and why wouldn't one be motivated. We are here for one reason and one reason only - and that is wealth creation - whether that be for personal, family, friends, or perhaps an admired charity.
    So in my very humble opinion I truly don't believe that weeks gains - especially today's have been a pump - rather a catch-up to values that we should have surpassed months ago. There are many factors involved in this latest rally - the most important - being invested in a company with zero debt at a time of high global inflation and rising interest rates. 'We as investors are in the box seat' There are hundreds of companies out there to invest in - but very few with financials as sound as Sayona Mining Limited.
    So I see us test + 0.21 before lunch tomorrow, that is providing that we are not thrust into a trading halt - which I still believe is likely. From there we may tread water for a few days - perhaps longer, but we are on an upwards trajectory to 0.28 - 0.295 before the end of August this year.
    Read into it what you will - please don't take this as financial advice, but rather an opinion.
    Here's to similar gains tomorrow, it's not easy and it takes guts, determination and attitude to create wealth. I have always admired Kerry Stokes - he left school at a very young age to throw papers to help feed his family - he also found it hard to read or write. Look where he is today with a personal wealth of 3.2 billion US dollars.

SAYONA MINING LIMITED
    'The Millionaire Maker'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 420 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 160175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.