SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Looking forward to starting a more harmonious trading week...

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    Looking forward to starting a more harmonious trading week tomorrow - argument isn't good for the group, many supporters will simply turn away and that is a great loss and shame as many of them have untold experience and knowledge after decades of trading on not just the ASX but also world markets. The day you stop learning, gaining knowledge and understanding in life is the day that your life comes to an end - you can learn something from practically anyone, rich or poor, young or elderly, the sick and the healthy and people from all nations on the globe. You may not agree with what they share - but it's pointless launching an all-out attack over a social media comment.
    So in saying that Ykika - time to lay down the sword - for the good of the group. And for me being one who only turns the other cheek to a point after false accusations are made - I think that we discontinue comment on each others offerings - in other words I won't mention your handle and you not mine.
    So after saying that I really hope that common-sense prevails and sanity saves the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.