SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-64026

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Just digging a little and exploring further the courtesy of the ' French Connection '......biggrin.png

I mean nothing would surprise me with Goldman's. Because if you look to their latest earnings report which came out on 18th July , you;ll see that due their acquisition back in August 2021 of the Dutch Mob NN Investment Partners Holdings and that Back in January of this year NN ( who was then a subsidiary of GS ) bought a stake in Livent for around US $23.11 compared to where it closed last night on US$23.06.

5. ( as per GS Quarterly Report ) Includes $305 billion of inflows in Asset Management assets under supervision (substantially all in fixed income and equity assets) from the acquisition of NN Investment Partners.

So on these figures they ( GS ) would appear to be still ' underwater ' on heir defacto stake in Livent and it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that if Sayona and Livent's Nemaska are going to be in some way linked to a Becancour Refinery deal that GS is in fact accumulating a stake through some subsidiary like NN. And it would make sense that they ( GS) do as well. And do it as least conspicuous as possible as well. And they NN certainly brought a substantial amount of Investment streams into Goldman's though didn't they.....sneaky.png

So maybe that is the connection.

Note that Amundi Pioneer Asset Management which is also mentioned and highlighted in the attached January Article snippet is linked to the same French owner Parent Company as Credit Agricole.......sneaky.png Who also owns the THIRD major Top 20 shareholder in Lyxor International Asset Management SAS

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4540/4540219-f42cfae17eb765863a494af31d188dc1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.