SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-64325

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    This may be so, I'm certainly not so narrow minded that I won't admit I might be mistaken in my views as they are currently... (And I would hope you are in the same boat my friend)

I do feel as though i've done quite a LOT of research on renewables, it's simply that i haven't yet been presented with enough substantial evidence as to it's reliability and efficiency to turn off the oil wells just yet. Especially if it comes with unintended side effects such as geopolitical instability and reliance on states such as Russia, Venezuela and Saudi Arabia for oil.

I genuinely HOPE that renewable energy can be a valid alternative to power a modern economy all wanting to charge their EV and phones and laptops, but wishing something won't make it so.

I keep hearing about the 'energy transition' and i'm just trying to figure out what we're 'transitioning' to exactly, and what this means in reality.
    Politicians seem strangely non-specific on the details and timeframes, and on the accompanying issues such as disposal of solar panels and batteries for instance which can leak chemicals into ground water. eg California: https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2022-07-14/california-rooftop-solar-pv-panels-recycling-danger

I would just like real solutions to problems and not virtue signalling. I'm not in a hurry to cut off my nose to spite my face is all

If there's a specific type of renewable energy you think could be the silver bullet to a net zero outcome feel free to point me in that direction, happy to do the reading. It just seems as though renewables cannot provide BASELOAD power into an EV future, and might only serve as a complimentary source as it currently stands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.