SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

What I like about my Investment in Sayona Mining , and what I...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    What I like about my Investment in Sayona Mining , and what I have stated numerous times before , is that EVERYTHING Sayona Mining seems to do has ALWAYS been structured with the most Strategic intentions in mind.

And a lot of this can still be credited to the pre Lynch CEO role as well. With some of it being the Luck of the Draw in so far as say their inadvertently well positioned ' Nearology ' to that of the more recent new Australian Gold discovery in De Grey's HEMI and adjoining deposits.

So whether it is reflected by the more recent times where the Modern era Sayona under Lynch ends up picking up some timely distressed International Lithium assets from Quebec at a fraction of the fair value price or whether its the well placed Lithium and Gold .....and other RARE earth metals which are conveniently located in the obvious ' Nearology ' of other major projects and districts ....Like Mt Edon , Mt Dove , Wodgina as well as others - It's always the BIG names like DEG ,PLS , FMG , MIN's .....and even Livent and Albemarle which keeps coming up from the ultimate Investor conversation.

Like for instance even in this latest Quarterly where we've just received some very important and STRATEGICALLY target news in regards to the BOTH the Red Rock and Tabba Tabba Tenements.

And in my opinion , you just can't get any more strategic in your land holdings.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4549/4549684-096e73bb56f69b97cccd932e41491e2a.jpg

So not only do we have FMG doing some drilling just to the North and virtually between our Tabba Tabba and Red Rock tenements , we also have the significant Nearology to that of the infamous mothballed Tabba Tabba Tantalum producing mine which was picked up by Pilbara Minerals in 2013 - 2014 era for A$1.2 M from Nagrom Mining. So talk about being right up in Pilbara face given the unfortunate events surrounding our baby Sitster's former company in Alura Mining.

Or what about the fact that even De Grey was getting in on the act of Lithium drilling and discoveries back in 2018 when they completed the drilling and sampling at their King Cole owned project.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4549/4549685-4b106c205ebb02e05cf7d67babee899b.jpg

So you can see in the attached details that this area is HIGHLY HIGHLY prospective for not just Lithium but the ever valuable byproducts of Tantalum and even Cesium.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4549/4549686-32d90bda604b3d1b635d8e60d8761edf.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4549/4549687-0c59684a9ec7c96f852fd502e3e2d02f.jpg

So I don't think it is just plain luck that the former Management and current BOD of Sayona headed up by the then O' Neil and even Corey Nolan where they clearly put their Lithium footprint all over the ' Choicest ' and most prospective Pilbara Locations.

So it was just a matter of Time & Money for Sayona to begin to realize its true value.

And we can thank those additional strategic strategies in Quebec Canada where we have somehow been able to get our hands on 4 out of 6 of their most advanced Lithium projects which cumulatively now represent around 20% of Canada's entire ' Proven Up ' Lithium hard rock resources. .....and with the likes of Tansim and Lac Albert created these enormous HUB opportunities of the likes which as yet have never been seen in the Lithium Mining Industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.005M 29.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 19931536 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1375718 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.