SYA 9.09% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-64634

1. 12,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15650
    Yep. Totally agree. Except for the one obvious point which is that 21.0 cents is clearly a targeted SP price projections , and that once that becomes support , it will be 24.0 -24.5 cent.....call it 25.0 if you like.

And the reality is that this can indeed happen this week.....or it can happen next.

But as you say , it will happen.

And it will happen because the Market can clearly forecast out at least 12 months with clear visibility that virtually ALL Corpoarate , Staffing , and Business Administrative running cost of the business will be ' Net Neutral ' and met by various conversion of ' in the money ' financial instruments as well as JV sponsoring payments in line with their respective equity positions.

Show me ONE other Lithium Company ' Pure Play ' that has been spoken about on the Australian Market apart from the already producing Pilbara Minerals in the same light. Most of them will just be ' Leaking ' development expenditures and overheads whereas Sayona already has that covered.

And I can't see us going to much further in Staffing cost than the already $623, thousand monthly spend we saw in the recent June QTR.

So the ' Ramping ' up should be near enough complete and that is why I forecast out approximately $666 thousand per month ( superstitious ....NOT ......rolleyes.png ) .

So that's around another potential $800 to $1 million per annum on Staffing to be added onto the presently forecast $8 million .

Now I remember Lynch in some podcast video around this time last week stating something to the effect of the Operations NOT being small and that it would coast something in the order of $1 million per week operating it.

So we're in the BIG leagues here now folks ....with over $600 grand in staff cost each and every month at the present moment. And while you let that sing in for a moment , just think about what it will be costing the others mentioned.

I mean YES , CXO came out with some absolute stellar drill grades today. But try getting the stuff out of the ground from a Half a Kilometer deep pegmatite source. Do you reckon that's going to be ' Cheap ' .......eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.