SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-65016

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Well said DifficultLife10. Luck is always playing its part I guess on the Journey.
    But what I think these shared experiences also says , is that it speaks a lot about many of the people on this forum , and everywhere is fact ......People that backed their ' Abilities ' as well as their Confidence , their Front, and their Personalities overall in having the drive and determinations in just getting up and ' having a Go '.

And it definitely doesn't matter about where you start in this business so much as where you end up finishing.

So I absolutely love these types of reflections of similar but different pathways .

Because I'm sure there would also be the many untold stories of hardships that many have endured along the way. And so what it does show us is that we are ALL Human . And we ALL belong here because of those similar pathways which have brought us here.

And without sounding to corny , its because we're Human and have discovered this Entrepreneurship of Investing and trading pathways , that combined with our various life experiences, we end up sharing ALL the common understandings of ' What it takes ' in doing it " Right "

I think what it also shows , is that it highlights even more the difference from those who see the social media aspects of investing ,commentating , and sharing their knowledge and experience as a ' Net ' benefit to others who may be starting out on this pathway as others once did before them.

And on that note :- Sigma Lithium hit fresh ALL TIME HIGH in last nights trading session. Might we have seen the beginnings Sayona's Journey on that same pathway to ALL TIME highs start yesterday and continue on today......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.