SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Croc, I'm a LT holder and I'm not completely new to...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Croc, I'm a LT holder and I'm not completely new to share trading. I also know how to recognise BS when I see it. This company is de-risked on so many levels and I'm sure you're aware of all of them. Few areas cause red flags for me when assessing your analysis.
    1. "Funny farm". A billion bucks ain't what it used to be. We have an SC6 plant nearly ready to go, bought at cents in the dollar, which would cost a billion to replace all by itself. The 'funny farm' argument does not run. Not when Musk offers 44 billion USD for a website!
    2. We aren't in a desert, we are in NE North America, where much of US/Canadian industry is based. I don't live there but the management of the Canadian operation does. They have coped with 'weather' for ever. We are going to be close to the customers, very close. By train. Weather Is already factored in. These people are CANADIAN.
    3. SYA will not need 'prestige', which isn't relevant anyway, when the likes of Tesla GM Ford etc come calling cap in hand.
    4. This is truly an opportunity of great potential.As I am sure you know. Demand will certainly outstrip supply for several - maybe 5? - years, after which new tech may emerge. Hydrogen, aluminium batts, etc. We have some years to get rich, yes? So why do the transparent downramping when you could just be more straightforward and go with the flow? You'll do just as well by following the trend than pretending it's not there. Because it IS there, for all the world to see. For Sayona shareholders, who actually 'do know what they've got'!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $740.3K 28.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 542341 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10804757 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.