SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-66679

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Well good luck to you pal.

But ....by Geezuss people. I honestly am starting to think that it is just not worth going to the effort of posting decent and well thought out research on a Stock at all anymore.

But I at least think it's still think worth a song. Because any week that's been a ' Million Dollar ' week deserves a tribute to a Million Dollar ' record breaking and selling song like this one.

And I like this one in particular because it really does go to the core of the issue that ' Breaking up ' more shutting up is ' Hard to Do ' for many. Because they just can't help themselves in trying to be the next ' Market Hero ' by calling what would amount to a 33 - 33 % retracement off what is obviously a pretty solid strong rebounding trend.

So probably best you visit ALL of the Lithium stock forums and tell them ALL how their SP is going to imminent retrace 32 - 35% for what amounts to NO REASON at all.

So I think it was someone who mentioned today of the ' injustice ' of how it was that a mob like GS & their cronies can't be held to account when some other douchebag full of ideas on how to use social media for his own personal gains gets dragged through the legal system.

So wouldn't that sort of investigation be more applicable to people like your good self who obviously have a clear agenda in what they are peddling in social media ....and so wouldn't it just be better for you to ' Break Up ' and move on to another stock where your research can be more validated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.