SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-66988

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Yeah mate , it certainly looks like the BIG one is on.....wink.png

And Sigma like I have always stated, is a great example of measurement for Sayona value and share price performance given the ' Benchmark ' valuation comparisons that each of them came from back in September 2021 before Sayona's Moblan acquisition.

Frontier is also a great one because of the direct comparisons of their projects and values as against Sayona's Moblan project and the HUGE potential underexplored HUB style add ons provided by Lac Albert.

But just sticking with Sigma for a moment with their SP and valuation reaching another ALL TIME HIGH overnight at a staggering C$29.95 pe share. That put them on an Aussie Dollar equivalent valuation of A$3.318.7 Billion now or A$1.037 billion more than when they were both valued at ' Par ' at around $1.135 billion back in September.

Interesting that last night move by Sigma puts the potential differential comparative price adjustment for Sayona's at 1.45.5% or a move which puts Sayona's SP smack on 40.0 cents.

So this ' Gap ' in differential has continued to widened where only last week the differential in valuation would have put Sayona on an SP equivalent of 35 - 35.5 cents as per one of my posts where I had previously compared them.

With Frontier's overnight move of 17.65% , it puts their valuation now at approximately $559.5 million and a total uplift in valuation of over $350 million since the same time the 60% stake in Moblan was acquired by Sayona. So essentially what i am saying here in the comparison of similar projects is that Moblan was purchased for around A$125 million and should by all accounts be worth at least $475 million in our valuation now.

So even if you simply said that everything else ' ex -Moblan ' was similar to Sigma , Sayona's valuation ' pre-Moblan ' of around $1.135 billion should reflect a similar appreciation to that of Sigma of an increase of $1.037 billion equaling A$2.172 billion PLUS the $475 million for Moblan and its almost ' doubling ' of potential resource. ( which is conservative ) .

This would then give you a rough valuation of A$2.647 billion without the recognition of Tansim or any of Sayona's potential Australian mineral tenements. And there has to be at least another $100 million when you compare to other smalls in just the lithium space here in Australia. and in the Pilbara.

So that's at least another 15 - 16% increase on the S&P straight away ...., and which would almost Magically put us near my previously calculated and predicted 31 - 31.5 cent ' Next Move ' price target on the SP.

So I'm still looking for the move to the 31 - 31.5 cent level before....and then the potential BIG mover through 35 - 35.5 on the way to hitting my 40.0 cent level .

And by my calculations and efforts behind the scenes , that is the SP trajectory that I am looking for in the more immediate time-frame. After that , I am still looking for this ' Drag ' effect Split just mentioned and for Sayona to realize even further appreciations off the back of highly anticipated and favorable news updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $1.252M 44.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4178258 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 854617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.