SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I've been quiet on here for a while (social media in...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I've been quiet on here for a while (social media in general gives me the sh!ts and I'm the generation that should be all over it), but I always read the forum each day.

Looks like we might get back into the 30s this week as investors digest the bill passed in the US. The good thing is that I think only a small portion of our recent rerate has been based on our fundamentals, rather it's the entire lithium sector heating up again. Throw in fair value on our current assets and projects, on top of the lithium sector running hot and we could see another decent rerate.

The market still sees SYA as being only NAL/Authier, so we have plenty of room to move yet once those other assests/projects start to progress further. But all eyes are on NAL and Authier and rightfully so as the income from that will see us hopefully fast tracked to Carbonate/Hydroxide (although I wouldn't be surprised if this is much sooner than anticipated). I for one am looking forward to Moblan updated resource based on all the drilling occuring at the moment. That will definitely get some interest when people realise we aren't just a one trick pony with NAL...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.335M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 19748025 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 771491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.