SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Look, we can complain all we want about market manipulation but...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Look, we can complain all we want about market manipulation but its out of our control. There will come a time when a stock can only be manipulated so much until fundamentals shine through. SYA has always been a fairly volatile stock with lots of volume, so it's always a target for day traders to trade the pips.

Turn off your computer and check SYA in 6 months and there's no way it'll be trading at current value - providing the entire market hasn't sh!t itself or SYA somehow stuff up the "unstuffable".

If you have the spare cash and you're extremely bullish on SYA, then take advantage of these manipulators and add to your position while you can. For me, I'm happy enough with my measly 100,000k shares that I started accumlating from 5c through to 15c so am happy to just ride it out as I've invested enough of what I'm comfortable with. I saw it fall from 39c to 11c and held tight. If SYA accomplishes even half of what it wants, then it'll still be a great profit for me considering I'm just your average middle class bloke
    Last edited by DMen: 18/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.