SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

A word of caution: this is a long post, if you are busy with...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    A word of caution: this is a long post, if you are busy with Trading or investing in SYA please invest in SYA instead of reading this post!!!

Now Good afternoon from this New Yorker in Sydney to all my wonderful "fellow" SYA holders, and @Alphaman and @Scrollonby and Wally, @Silent Bubbles, Ken, Yikka, and the wonderful SplitF

I bought CXO last year @.55 cents, peeps were jumping up and down as it's not moving it seems to be simply going down etc etc ... ended up selling @ $1.54 to a healthy profit this year and bought another "smaller" parcel around $1.05 , ( not cross promoting)

I have been a SYA holder since last year Aug 2021 just before it was announced that SYA was to be included in the ASX 300 and Ord Indices "along with CXO... I had been heavily invested in LTR and still have a bulk but I diversified into CXO, LRS and SYA... After reading SB in depth (thanks SB)
    I thought well, if I sell some LTR I can surely acquire "much much more" SYA shares back at $ .13 cents. To me it's all about accumulation 'think like the institutions' but not the manipulation aspect.

I finally got the chance to sell a good chunk of SYA shares this morning @ $.305 ... purely because it doesn't ever hurt your investment account to bank profits. I have bought back in again today @ $.295, .29, and the dreaded .30 cents "thinking Resistance turning Support" but a False breakout of $ .30 cents, perhaps due to Shorts closing their position. And the $1,00,000 buy late last night. I believe the volume was good this morning over 40 mil but .31 cents couldn't sustain as there weren't "pure" Buyers but closers running. As slowly the Sell volume increased to over 30 mil hence why you see a 100% full retrace going below yesterdays .29 cents.

I do not trade the ASX but invest in ASX mostly. But I trade heavily the Nasdaq and NYSE stocks most nights, the profits I make I put it in the ASX Lithium stocks.

So where to now with SYA? I have attached a interesting Chart for folks to look at , it contains the GMMA "Guppy " visual sentiment. It helps to understand the Traders 'in Yellow " and Long Term Investors "in Red"
    As you see the lines are separating nicely in the Long term holders which is a good indication of a Bullish sentiment. The traders yellow Lines are also above the Investors red Lines ... also a good Bullish sentiment.

The 1st Two diagonal Green lines was clearing a "Rising Wedge" which broke at @ .295 & .297 and went rapidly to .24 cents , This was a "perfect" sell position for profit taking and re-entering for a Long hold. Another was today also.

Again I do not trade SYA but I endeavour to accumulate accumulate and accumulate "increase my Shares holding" Following the Institutions "not trading aspect but the Accumulation aspect.

if one reads the Tape regularly "Time & Sales" it's interesting, you can see the pattern the Institutions accumulate right in front of your eyes 10k, 30k 80k 150k 350k quietly. And then slowly you can see the shift to the draw down. Funny, I actually closed the Graphs and only looked at the Tape and it showed wonders how they play. If you put up say 900k shares to sell close to their price you actually see them dragging down the price to engulf your shares. I tested it, it's quite interesting. Please be careful with your Shares things can happen rapidly based on their desperation. I do not advise anyone doing this.

So this position today @ $ .285 or .29 cents I feel is a good hold point for the next launch. .30 cents Resistance tested beautifully , it's good as the algorithms have moved it up to .31 cents Resistance. If no imminent Ann comes, then .315 , .33 .37 cents will become resistances up to out ATH .39 cents. Also to point out there is significant resistance @ 38 and a mental barrier.

But if a few good Anns come out then Fundamentals take over from Technicals and we will push into the $ .33s "conservative"

I generally do not paint Doom or Boom scenarios, it's best to stay conservative and allow the Price action unfold and act or conduct analysis accordingly.

But SYA I particularly think is in a great position, apart from the long list of potential Anns listed on this tread "thank you for that" but the FACT that Mercedes and VW have done a MOU with the Canadian govt and ofcourse our Grandad Biden signing the Green executive order significantly make the future positive.

I have to point out during my long term research of the US indices Dow, Nasdaq, S&P, the Gravitational trend seems to slope downward so you have a Bull rally away from the median and then it comes back to the downward gravitational slope. This concerns me especially in 2023. But in the US the News is always scare mongering Traders, one day oh yes it's all blue skies next days oh no the sky has tanked , worry worry about this war or the next Chinese Taiwan potential, there was worry about Covid but everyone is bored with it so what's the next worry they can advertise???

I know there is a poster here ...Weigan? that keeps saying SYA down @.10 cents I say to him it's a good dream for such folks but with "Consistent" Anns we will be heading towards mid to high 30s in the short term. Medium term based on the Feds Sep meetings could see us slightly pivot possibly down to .30 cents as support. But long run runway is HUGE !!! I also say to him so what if SYA goes to .10 cents ? so what ? did we not actually see that happen ? I know I kept trading Nasdaq and putting in profits into SYA , most of you guys were holding tight and possibly buying more.... and Good on you guys I commend you gallantly.

In .5 to 2 years, this noise will go away and we will be in Production and hitting the next Milestone towards Hydroxide/ Carbonate...
    That is a money making machine. Case in point PLS not to mention the other big Lithium players ...

SYA is in a beautifully unique position as there are significant indirect positive factors (Govt support, VW, Mercedes especially Carbonate/Hydroxide) that suggests to me SYA is steadily being viewed as a significant player.

To new holders: Please do not believe "Goldie sucks " analysts they did increase they profits 10 folds recently. I can't point out the numerous errors in simply addition in the report.

Just use common sense, why did you invest in this beautiful stock? It's lithium, where is it going in the future, how much support it has? Location and soon to be Producer not to mention potential entry into ASX 200... "I am not a fan of the ASX 200 by the way. Those BIGGER Fund mangers snap Lithium shares like crazy , extremely volatile. Case in point PLS, LTR , one day there is love and you rise and then slap you down instantly, it really hurts to see but in the long run SYA is in a positive position.

I shall end this book of a post now, I have been wanting to reach out to everyone and say hello but I was looking at potential Profit targets so I may accumulate accumulate accumulate more SYA!!!

I hope all my US posters, International and Aussie posters are enjoying this beautiful momentum. Remember keep your accounts safe and may you accumulate like crazy also. Keep smiling and encourage fellow SYA holders. We all have our dark days, if there is some positivity send it , we all need it from time to time.

Thank you kindly for reading if you got this far and I wonder Wally which numbered runway are we landing in today ???

I would love to see a take off runway too

P.S : just looked at the charts now... 1 hour chart the SP is holding the 20 EMA beautifully touching it occasionally. False breakout of the Top of the channel now resides in the middle.
    If the 20 EMA breaks possible test of the bottom of the channel or even the 50 EMA.
    The bottom of the channel seems to be .28 cents just above the 50 EMA @ .275.

Disclaimer:
    Please this information is my own research and is not any financial advice, all please do your own research.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4623/4623535-b5be382c83f143a896931f97c0268fa7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.877M 61.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 26178440 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4648882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.