SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

afternoon @wallaby1964Woke up after last night trading on the...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    afternoon @wallaby1964

Woke up after last night trading on the NYSE and my humble read of things on our beautiful SYA front...

So a retest of $.30 cents was predictable as per my post yesterday, as there were a few more trapped bag holders @.30 cents (including myself) I had my Sell orders in from last night "quite a few hundred thousands" but unfortunately none of them executed. Shame!!! but still trying and will keep trying. Being relentless in Accumulation is key and you may see this word banded around a lot in my posts. My sentiments on SYA is positive and future price targets are in the multiples. There is definitely a buzz about SYA and CXO within the establishment "Institutions "

My thinking last night was to Sell "only " my .30 cents orders to Re-Accumulate more Shares at around .285 cents

Have attached a screenshot, for anyone who might be interested to look at my findings while we dredge through todays low volumes. I hope it helps investors and not get nervous when trades happen by Algorithmic Trading, annoying yes! HFTs "High frequency trading computers manage to trade in micro seconds surpassing the ability of human traders. I wrote a white paper many years ago about Algorithmic Sentiment Trading and when working with Institutions having to develop some interesting features.

So I noticed after the .30 cents test it was in a down trend to .285 constantly and like Institutional test ... tested the .29 cents. 1c lower from todays high

My Orange lines include the Channel we are in at the moment and like the Institutions tested the upward channel breaking the .30 cents and tested to .31 cents , today they tested the bottom of the channel "Orange line" and test further down to .28 cents

I bought more @ .285 and .280 being tired from last night bought @.29 cents also.

My Yellow lines shows a falling Wedge which generally is preceded by a Rise in SP
    Just like one can in the "Green line showing a rising Wedge and the SP fell to .24 cents

I generally do not post much but feel sometimes to connect with you SYA ers and LTR ers and CXO ers and LRS ers, PLS ers but so far only posted on my SYA tread. (not cross promoting)

So where do we go at close ? Hmmm If the Main Channel holds "Orange lines" we should try and close @.29 and slightly above. Next week is going into September and could have some notices and more excitement. It's inevitable right ? So if we take the course on the Main Channel , we will keep on the happy path upwards. If next week without news and keeping in the Main Channel "Orange lines" we should test .30 then up to .305 Volume dependent !!! The bottom on the Main channel "Orange lines" will become around .290 cents if no further hypothesis Tests are conducted.

Then the Institutions will begin to accumulate again !!!

This is the real mission , Accumulation and Take Profits along with way. Institutions never forget to take profits and re-accumulate, as Retails we must do the same relentlessly. The mission is to accumulate everyday somehow. If one feels SYA is going to become a Giant one day why not accumulate small pieces of the Giant to make a Giant holding (some of you might already have ) Then use that Giant holding to leverage further Investments and repeat.

I wish you all a beautiful afternoon and need to sleep for tonight Trading. I do read most of your posts, the arguments make me chuckle, but we are all SYA ers and we are in the same Ship.

all the best to all

regards
    OrdFin
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4626/4626508-9ba6dd5a12ad9f16eec1757ea1776b8b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.877M 61.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 26178440 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4648882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.