SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-7011

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I agree about how we should be able to go ahead w/ the mine, if only doing 1900 tons per day (under the threshold that would have automatically triggered a BAPE, under normal circumstances)...but if that is the case, then why have we been subjected to this whole circus of the BAPE until now? Surely it wouldn't have taken the relevant authorities over a year to determine that a BAPE was not, in fact, necessary to begin with, because that should have been obvious from the start, since Sayona had originally planned to (and made it VERY CLEAR they planned to) only take out 1900 tons per day.

The fact is, Sayona HAS been subjected to the BAPE process, and the fact is, Sayona has NOT put out or released a statement stating anything to the effect of "The BAPE process is cancelled; we are now free to mine 1900 tons per day, with no further strings attached."

I don't know what the Quebec[dot]ca writer who claims the BAPE has been cancelled is SMOKING, but it must be good, b/c last I heard and knew (directly FROM SAYONA), the BAPE process is STILL ONGOING as we speak. And by the way, if it ISN'T still ongoing, then Sayona Management needs to have told us that, b/c that is pretty PRICE SENSITIVE, as would be changing the mining plan back from over 2000 tons per day to just 1900 tons per day (which would have a major effect on the life of the mine, with or without any extra drill results).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.