SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

Haven't always been a fan of Joe.A self confessed Guru of...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9603
    Haven't always been a fan of Joe.
    A self confessed Guru of lithium, who is a good hsrd rock guy, but kind of dismissed anything' else. Particularly if you werent on his payroll.
    Back in the early days of Vulcan, he rubbished them and anyone chasing brine / DLE lithium production,saying it wouldnt work, even though it had been used dacaded by livent.
    That's when he lost me.
    Its taken a couple of years and a lot of new dle projects coming on line to change his tune, and even now he is not totally on board.
    But i must say, this latest article and model of future lithium prices excellent.
    Realistic, accurate, measured, and caters for various scenarios.
    It aligns with the now accepted models of lithium experts, as oppossed to the collabarative, coordinated,manipulative midels spruiked by crooked financial institutions.
    A case in point whyDOING TOUR OWN RESEARCH IS CRITICAL, in building your own thesis.
    I have been projecting 50-80k spot, at least until 2027, which is below his base case. Bur I am VERY conservative. Will we see a 100k spot price? Probably, but just as probably it will be unsustainable..
    However, 1 thing I have learned along the way is never say never.
    5 years ago a 50k price was inxonxeivable, and you would have been labelled mad for even suggesting it. Its currently at $US76K.
    Imagine what it could be in 5 years???
    Now we are in a deficit. A deficit that will be around unti lat least 2027, maybe longer, so the short to mid term will not decay, and probably strengthen.We sre seeing not only a lot if new projects coming on line in the next 5 years, but existing manu facturers increasing production aggresively while the going is so good.
    This was the information heavily pushed in the GS report.
    However, they xoneniently dis not balance th we argument with the demand, particularly on EV'a
    A quantum shift is worldwide fleets, unprededented in the history of transport, barring the transition from horse to motor vehicle.
    After the first world war, London's biggest crisis, was how are we going to mamage the growing horse population. Men and horses coming back drom the war, and everyone has one. Stables, carriageways, shit everywhere, how will we manage? Then along came the motor car....and changed everything...
    Alternatively, and in a more modern sense, a very close analogy would be the shift from standard mobile phones to smart phones. Everyone has a phone...... but when the tech, battery life, processing power, storage, operating systen and PRICE, evolved to the point where they were great to use and cheap, everybody bought one. I am writing this on one now!!
    And. everytime I read an article these days, every man and hiis dog os getting in on the act.
    Not inly the ezisting battery manufactuters expanding, but new cathode manufacturers, and of course, the ev manufacturers. vw, honda, mercedes,gm stellantis, toyota , ford , Tesla...the list goes on and on.
    And not small plants. multi billion dollar giga factories worldwide. more and more. Then there is the increasing home storage, commercial storage and national grid sabilisation, as well as commercial transport and logistics, even ships, aircraft and traina....where will it all ome from?
    Unless there is a quantum shift in battery tech that doesn't require lithium, the lightest metal on the periodic table which packs the highest energy density, then we will be in deficit for years to come my friends.
    And even if new tech did happen, it would be years in the making, and we will have plenty of warning of this shift.... then we jump on that bandwagon!!!!
    Anyway, i am off to do something very important now...be showered with love from my family!
    A BIG HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $637.1K 25.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2474228 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8192223 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.