SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Good morning @GT3Ioui and all the other SYA shareholders who...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Good morning @GT3Ioui and all the other SYA shareholders who enjoyed the weekend Wall Street Underground research letter.

To answer your 1st question: sending the analysis to Sayona, I certainly can send it to their general info email attention: Brett Lynch and if others can do also it will get some eyes on it. But they have to be serious about it as it takes time to set up the grounding, but once these strategies are in place, executing them becomes quite easy. Dashboards are further created and Executives can pivot to see where the ship is headed and who is in it and for how long potentially but most importantly manage key Corporate risk. It gets management to probe key ideas and gauge if their previous efforts are working or not through qualified data and sentiment both quantitative and qualitative, before even announcing to the market.

I am going to start looking to eventually create a Strategy package where existing Corporate strategy can sync with other variable strategies and how to run these strategies deliver in a tactical manner. I believe this is key and completely missing. Some companies do it but it's disjointed and eventually they give up as they lose focus due to current issues they have to solve. Or there is 1 project which doesn't talk to another , hence why 70% of projects do not deliver on time or their original benefits. Time , stagnation, lose of focus but most importantly not understanding depending strategies and how they fit into one's project. Most companies are focused on the bottom line that they lose sight of potential opportunities or even threats there are just around the corner. Strategies in how to mitigate, pivot thinking, substitute analysis. Because they haven't built this ecosystem in how strategies work with each other, they scramble, get consulting firms to fix issues quickly and hence everything is disjointed. Then they repeat this again and again and again and then all they keep doing is fixing this enormous problem for the duration, Corporate haemorrhaging . Hence why I always suggest get your grounding right , you can build sky scrapers , lead by example and become amazing.

2nd: The Institution's dinner is by invite to mostly Portfolio executives, Fund mangers, Institution analysts, Investment clients. My invitation is due to proximity and due to ASX management consultations and am doing a short presentation with others presenting. They are more key presentations. I tend to raise ideas and create some out of the box thinking. I would like to know what the chatter is regarding a few key Lithium and Nickel firms by certain Institutions. Am presenting about the US dollar, it's ramifications to the equity market. No advice just trying to have some fun...

Sayona is going places but they need to understand how these strategies can help them execute "all their objectives" time based , from a few months to years.

have a great Monday everyone

regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.877M 61.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 26178440 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4648882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.