SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Whittacker , The Chief Sales Officer for PLL stated in Jan 2021...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Whittacker , The Chief Sales Officer for PLL stated in Jan 2021 they were looking at Ford and GM taking the remaining 33% of PLL lithium supply. Tesla already has 33%.

With PLL investing in SYA and planning a MINIMUM of 60,000tpa to go to North Carolina by 2022-23, imho in the very near future all will be made clear.

PLL are currently in DFS mode for full integrated production stream to Lithium Hydroxide.

In April PLL increased resource by 40% with a clear statement that they would provide a processing update in May to include the increase in resource and I guess increase on processing ?

We are now in June, so may be the delay to the PLL processing numbers was also based upon SYA winning NAL and adding in their possible basic processing capability & supply from SYA currently. The figures will obviously increase once NAL plant is updated and Authier drilling results increasing SYA resources come in by late Sept - October.

This would be just before PLL complete DFS and final investment decision for Q4. Increases provided by SYA could still be factored in + any processing of Lithium Hydroxide using NAL plant.

In my genuine view from NOW well up to Dec both SYA & PLL could have so much more fact rather than suggestion and rumour to back up the share price. I could easily see both SYA & PLL trebling in share price.

The CEO of PLL stated in Jan that ALL production by Piedmont will be bought buy Q3. Ok NAL has had a 4-6 week delay, but if PLL are to provide details of off takes of ALL production then SYA will also be involved in this development.

When I stand back my head says Mr Musk would buy the whole package of PLL & SYA in total.

My head also says the US / Canadian Gov support would want to spread the risk / love to generate an expansive multi layeted supply chain involving the big battery companies too.

So FORD / GM / SK Innovation and LG + the deal already done with TESLA. This for just 2 companies is a huge undertaking, but highly probable. Tesla do buy from other companies.

One side line that is not being talked about but adds to my head saying TESLA could buy the whole lot is that Tesla Austin Texas is building a Lithium Hydroxide plant on site. This could save PLL from actually spending US$350-375M on plant in North Carolina. Maybe the Tesla factory on the US / Canadian border would also build a lithium hydroxide plant ? The Tesla factor does interest me in what his actions are pointing too ? I know he has gone big on CO2 footprint and processing of rock or brines being energy efficient, so is he building with reduced transportation of product being extremely important. I have shares in VUL who are in the same position as PLL central Germany with 000's of tonnes of Lithium as a unique one supply focus within reach of multiple clients and very very focused on the environment with little political trouble in central EU. It is the rumour in Europe that the project will involve Mr Musk to some level or all of it ?

Plenty to think about , ALL positive and both SYA & PLL will without question be at the heart of growth and supply chains in the US & Canada.

September should hopefully see both in excess of 100% from this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $666.7K 20.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
137 24096599 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1219029 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 8846881
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.