SYA 1.52% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Good day showing that we seem to perhaps be finding...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Good day showing that we seem to perhaps be finding consolidation in the 35-36 range with a few pips each side during the day. At least there isn't signs of a hefty dump just yet, so consolidation is always good to see and gives the market more confidence.

I think 39c might be a bit of a psychological barrier given that's around our ATH before we had a very hefty retrace back to 11c (kicking myself I didn't buy more when SP was 11-15c). We are pretty much at ATHs at the moment with our MC (owing to the dilution with the CR), but I think that 39c will be a pivotal psychological barrier. If we close at 39c and maintain that level, then I think we may start moving towards the mid to 40s fairly swiftly, especially on the back of any news. Even just our monthly update might draw some more eyes our way given we're now in the ASX 200. I'd personally be happy with 50c by Christmas, but if general market sentiment is bullish rather than the bear that's been around most of this year, we may well exceed that.

Providing inflation figures in the US are positive or at least neutral, then it sets us up nicely for the rest of the month and a nice final quarter before we start eyeing off production in Q1 next year.
    Last edited by DMen: 13/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $893.4K 27.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
187 41722609 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 980422 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.