General Discussion Topics, page-72949

1. 1,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    @Lootscroll99.
    You said fundamentals will prevail...
    I ask when?
    When will the fundamentals prevail?
    After I am buried 6 feet under?
    Not mad here but leave the BOD/MGMT or a politician for too long without, questioning about their duties and that will render them useless.
    Same applies to most government officials too.
    For instance,
    I want SYA to start production at NAL ASAP. BL states early Q1, 2023.
    Now, how will I know whether or not the company is on track with the process?
    There is only one way to know it, with timely updates from the mgmt.
    SYA BOD has only one cover left this time around and that is the Quebec general election after which they will have to publish all pending announcements.
    I will write to ASIC and all major financial media outlets myself, about this nonsense.
    Only time will tell if it has any bearing or not (if I decide to write to media outlets in OZ, Canada, UK and US). It's very simple, if I cannot have the pie the directors of the company will not have it either.
    How do you not know that SYA as a company is not engaging in a solid share buyback scheme?
    So, us retail holders have funded their adventure and start of the company and that they will lower the SP knowing some will sell out and buy it cheap.
    Just assuming all possibilities here.
    At the moment I still have some faith in the MGMT and that its better than having KP in charge, who, to be honest is a complete salesman and nothing else.
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.