SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Patrick Bridle smoked Ganja before the interview...Unclear on...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240

Patrick Bridle smoked Ganja before the interview...
    Unclear on all fronts....
    I think something is not looking right....(purely my imagination)

1) 12:35 minutes in the interview, Patrick only says that they are 25% partners in SYAQ...no mention of offtake arrangement despite a clear precise question by Howard Klien.
    2) 17:30 minutes in Patrick clearly states that PLL not participating in carbonate refinery set up at NAL.
    3) 18:18 minutes in Patrick states few hundred million still will be required to set up a fully functional carbonate refinery.

Nothing is clear regarding the offtake with PLL still. I believe Investissement Quebec is drawn in the fight too...
    Looks like Quebec Government desperately wants a refinery started to produce battery grade carbonate or hydroxide....
    Possibly PLL will be forced to sell its share in the venture, or a legal action is longing if the problem is not resolved in a civil manner.
    SYA may be looking for heavyweights to step in
    Also, LG signed offtakes with 3 mines in Canada...so what about us?

For those who think, there is $1.00 SP projection for SYA....we need clarity soonish on this matter or else...another CR.....
    Regardless, if SYA gets f#cked, the future for PLL looks very dark too.

And for some, who believe that SYA and PLL are just in very cordial relation w.r.t the JV, watch the interview to see how games can be played in the boardroom. I mean there are very knowledgeable people on this forum who can best understand and describe this situation.

Last edited by Yk84: 26/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.146M 34.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
192 43663104 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3291593 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.