SYA 1.79% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-74183

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Couldn't agree more with you mate. I've been sitting on the sidelines myself as you know . And all the while having to tolerate the various non vested posters spewing this or that unfounded theories and the constant spinning of all kinds of garbage versions of the half truths of commercial realities including what's legal and whts not in so far as what are allowable undertakings in Canada with respects to Joint Ventures and how they may relate to shareholders and minority interest et al.

So frankly , I'm with you and am at the stage now where I just want a block trade with someone else that will see the back end of them so they can get the ' F ' off our register once and for all.

And who knows how much stock they own now as they have shown in the past they have no regard for ASX procedures in reporting when it happens the changes to their corresponding holdings. So who knows really what is going on and who they may or may not bne lending out their own stock for whatever means they have in achieving what they want.

Bottom line here is they cant be trusted to say or do the right thing .....even in the eyes of the appropriate ASX reporting disclosures . So I say enough is enough now and get the hell off our register as soon as practicable. If that means we go down temporarily then so be it , I will do my bit in continually soaking up as much as I can get my hands on........biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $306.5K 10.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 10135633 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 856269 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.