SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Yep, nice green day last night, with the premarket also green...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9480
    Yep, nice green day last night, with the premarket also green again for tonight. Should bounce hard today...https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4712/4712682-223f4ce2b0ce58d5a13837e6b6bc7982.jpg
    It does not mean we are in a full blown recovery, but that the bulls are clawing back territory...
    If they keep chipping away and we have a few more days like this the S&P will get to a point where the shorters will retreat and the bears will concede...
    BTW, did you notice the Long range precision missile ad.??
    Since when did an Australian defence contractor advertise on Google...precision missiles...God help us.....

Wallaby, all this Nordstream stuff....nothing surprises me anymore..
    I dont trust the media as far as I can throw them.
    These days, they usually regurgitate rhetoric, thinking that if they do it long enough, we will believe their BS.

So trust no-one and independently validate everything you read. If it sounds fishy, it usually is.

And it has filtered down en mass, to a corporate level.
    It has always been there, its just so blatant these days...

Corporations pushing their agenda, hoping that if they push long enough, it will just be accepted.
    Think Big pharma, oil companies....and our very own flying Kangaroo,,,,,

So, the take away is, in that vein, question and independantly verify what our board tells us and what other boards related to us and trying to make the market believe.

Because at the moment actions are speaking louder than words.
    Think, what is happening at NAL, who has visited NAL, what is already installed at NAL....and what the plan has been ALL along.....by ALL involved , INCLUDING BOTH ENTITIES, who signed the deal with IQ and the Canadian/Quebec government, when we took custody of NAL.

The rhetoric spewed out in the latest rock stock channel podcast, as well as the continual insinuation of our junior partners CEO, is NOT going to stop this juggernaut.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, VERIFY FACTS AND COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSION...

Good luck everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.