SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-75419

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Mate , I'm not saying that that is going to happen anymore than I'm saying that he off-take is definitely going to cause problems down the line. So I'm NOT saying it will.

But in contrast , and if I understand your tone in your email responses..... is that what you are stating is that it ( the offtake ) will definitely will NOT see the light of day in a dispute setting and will be as it is and ' uncontestable ' in its current form and surrounding dubious issues.

So there is a difference to what I have raised as potential contentious issues to that of saying it could NEVER happen and there is without a doubt not a single issue which would give rise to a challenge and subsequent resolution process. ie ZERO chance of just cause for a dispute to be heard under legal due process surrounding JV's and minority interests or other trade practice laws.

If you can show me that it is NOT in breach of any Canadian Laws ......of any description ...or even Australian Corporations Laws , then I will say O.K mate your are correct in what you are saying. Until then , and unless you've done your research into it , its pretty much case closed until it happens. Agreed.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.