SYA 4.55% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-75941

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Not really mate. When you've been doing this business as long as I have , you will have learned that the ' Markets ' tend to play ' Tricks ' on investors and will do quite the opposite when you least expect it.

So put another way , as an Investor you have to be quite prepared by being counter-intuitive with respects to BOTH your expectations as well as your reactions and responses you make in your decision making.

And to a certain degree , you have to make yourself and your portfolio as best prepared as you can for the longer game - and that is irrespective of what is sometimes going on around you.

And with the ...let's call them ' Transformation ' stocks , you have the opportunity to get yourselves set in a position with a decent timing head start to where this is all going .

So even with respects to Putin in his latest press conference , you can see he is taking more of a ' softer ' position on what his original intentions with respects to the all out destruction of the Ukraine. So to a degree , and for whatever reasons ...be it economic or something more internal to his regime's longer game , he definitely looks as though he is posturing for a potential de-escalation in the conflict.

And the China v Taiwan risk could also be seen to evolving into a ' pre-war ' chess game which ultimately would end in a ' stalemate ' of sorts given the sheer economic consequences. And what I mean by this is looking at for instance with the recent sabre rattling by the U.S as demonstrated in the US administration's rhetoric regarding possible trade sanctions and restrictions of supply of computer chip production and other supply of technologies originating from Taiwan.

China knows the vested Investment interest is in the literally hundreds of billions US dollars if not $ Trillions , so they know that any posturing in this regard is going to shift the entire West against them in one fell swoop.

And keep in mind that of the 47 odd current global ' active ' in service AirCraft carrier fleets , the US still is the dominant ' Empire ' with 11 Nimitz class carriers in service with 2 new Ford Class being completed by 2024 with each of the 11 carrying 80 US fighter. This compares to China's 5 ( after completing 4 of them this year in 2022 ).

Analysts expect China needs at least 6 or 7 just to patrol its objectives and policies in the South China Sea.

And so while Russia currently has NONE and will only have the re-commissioning of one of their older class carriers by 2024 , NATO currently has another 17 available collectively from ALL its sponsoring nations.

So I think Yeah..... if Global recession hits even mildly , its going to hit China perhaps harder if sanctions are brought to bear , and its really NOT ready militarily quite yet to fend off the sheer might and outnumbering strength of the US military empire.

So I think for some of the surrounding reasons , as well as others mentioned re the interpretations of the Morgan Stanley ' South American ' lithium supply reports, China is somewhat handicapped with its global aspirations and still very much a hostage to the West's seagoing / air military superiority , and for this reasons , I feel that s a participant in the Market , we can largely discount the worst possibilities eventuating .

That's not to say there won't be Volatility in the market as the Global press and analysts and social media grab hold of the increasing daily issues by wanting to spin it in whatever directions they decide upon. But with Volatility will come great ' Opportunities ' to get set in these fantastic ' Transformation ' stocks.

So you just need to focus on the numbers and the future in seizing these opportunities when they arise.

And when I was a young lad growing up , my Parents , elders , and educators always advised me to ' Look BOTH ways ' before crossing the Road. Well in this Business of Markets , you can apply that exact same logic to whatever your do and whatever actions you decide from whatever decisions you make. ALWAYS LOOK BOTH WAYS and from BOTH ( or the many ) different perspectives ....before ' Crossing ' your BUY or SELL with someone else.

Hope that all makes sense and good luck in however you choose to conduct your trading and investing........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $87.26K 3.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 7147514 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6900415 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.