SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-764

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    So why is that then Split. Why is it that Sayona has to remain hush hush and retract statements where other do not. And I believe I know the answer to this but again am not prepared to comment at this time.

But I will agree to disagree with you on some of what you have said here , because there is much much more going on I believe than what's just on the surface for you to see. Like with the Evolution BID. And I know I was of the belief as you are with respect to the ' inexperience ' aspect. But I don't think it is as much about this as you might think.

In so far as SRG , remember they too have obviously Sprott in their camp as well as having TWO avenues to raise from as well. Themselves with their shareholders , and which rose some 24% in the last session last night , and SAMA who is one of their largest shareholders who are a miner , and could take an increased stake in their BID proposal by also tapping their shareholders. And their shares were up as well 24 odd percent last night as well. So that tells you something is up in their camp.

In so far as having something to do with the timing of Pieidmont's re-domiciling its listing to the US. Maybe there is some merit to this in making an offering to US participating brokers and investors.

And perhaps there is some merit to your ' Umbrella ' structure as you say. I mean after all , they have eluded to this in some ways as to chosen wording which has been used by the Monitor. And there are other reasons I could see this unfolding as well which again I will reserve my comments on at this time.

Nevertheless , it doesn't take away from the suspicious facts and / or reason as to why Sayona persists to be so ' Stealthy ' as to where they think they are going to get the money from.......sneaky.png And I have been saying and asking this question for absolute ages now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.