SYA 5.56% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Apologies Loui,Was viewing the incorrect period on my chart...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Apologies Loui,

Was viewing the incorrect period on my chart which gave indication to a longer consolidation than I suggested.

I've been holding since the 4c range and have ridden the ups and downs, I remember reading the thread daily in the months leading up to NAL decision trying to decipher whether a small Australian group would win a massive contract and catapult them well into the league of the big boys. This is no attempt to take away from what you've said though and we can definitely agree on the fact we've seen darker days...however I don't agree with you on the release of the handbrake just yet, I feel shorters % will continue to increase in and we'll test the 20c range again before the late November/Chrissy rally.

Given that XJO is up 1.9% today, and majority of other lithium stocks reflecting this with most already showing their next legs up, SYA is struggling to break above previous high and is being seen to be setting a lower high from a weekly TA perspective, especially with that capper at 24c.

Regardless we're all in it for the retirement fund, I just find it so outrageous that blatant manipulation occurs every single day on free markets with governing bodies who have billions allocated from federal budgets fail to allocate their resources effectively enough to do their bloody jobs.

Appreciate your perspective though

cheers
    Last edited by Lachietrades: 24/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $911.1K 26.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 22099388 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 6736336 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.