SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-76783

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah well , I like to keep things as simple as possible in this business sometimes as well.

And while there is nothing simple about ' timing ' a Hail Mary touchdown pass , and as good as we all know Patrick Mahomes is , NOBODY does it consecutively better than Aaron Rogers from Green Bay Packers.

So with Sayona , the immediate and FIRST ' Hail Mary ' is definitely going to come from the Moblan Project DFS data in my opinion. And that's going to start with the ' expansion ' drill results which are expected anytime from now.

We can even call it the ' Miracle on Moblan ' or the ' Miracle from Moblan ' . Because we already know that Moblan had completed a PFS. However in keeping it real simple , I would simply come back to the most direct comparison to that of Frontier Lithium's Ontario projects in drawing the most relevant comparisons.

So we currently have Frontier valued at approximately A$484.81 million. So if then say that this is the ' Minimum ' starting valuation reference point for Sayona's Moblan , we could then ' Expand ' the valuation for the drill results by an uplift factor of 40 - 50 % which would bring us to between A$678.73 - A$727.22 million.

And this is JUST for the spodumene resource at Moblan.

We can then throw it up again for a consecutive uplift of around 30% - 40% for the ' unlocked ' DFS economics at current spodumene market rates to arrive at a minimum valuation of A$882.35 million to an upper limit valuation of around $1,018.11 million.

So based on JUST resources alone ( ie not carbonate or hydroxide economic conversions ) , we could easily have a sum total of the resources parts excluding any uplift potential in the Pilbara of A$1.5 billion for NAL , $1 billion for Moblan , and $1.2 billion for a geographically rep-purposed Authier project for a simply resource valuation of A$3.7 billion before transformation values are released.

So interesting that is a valuation depending on how you view NAL & Authier at the present moment of between 33 cents and 43 cents per share based solely on JUST the trifecta of Quebec advanced lithium spodumene projects. So nothing for the ' Quaddie ' which would include the amalgamation of the south west located TANSIM potential to the not too distant prolific ' Cadillac ' region and lithium nearology of Vision Lithium and Winsome's projects.......

So I agree that the ' Ball ' is now ' Up ' , and it's only a question of who is going to bring it down for the TD conversion in the end zone .

So while I love Patrick Mahomes's work , I absolutely love the ' Rogers ' to ' Rogers ' completion back on the 3rd December 2015 which is celebrated on virtually every anniversary ever since.

I mean the Guy ( Rogers ) had just turned 32 the day before and throws an absolute bomb from the 36 yard line to complete to Rogers just inside the end zone for a massive 67 yard throw & completion.

I also like the second clip highlighting another one of Rogers Hail Mary to wide receiver Jeff Janis ( copy paste link ) .

And I especially like this one because not only does he do it with only 5 seconds remaining on the clock in the fourth quarter - Much like the numbers which have been formulated and surround some of the forecasts on the SP , you see the convergence of ALL the receivers around Janis with numbers of 83 ,84 and 89 up against all the critical defenders of 21 , 26 and 28 who are madly scrambling to try and ' COVER ' ........ biggrin.png

So one tends to get that ' Feeling '....., the same feeling that St Louis Cardinals speaks of when Aaron Rogers stepped up in that final play of the game to send it into overtime. I get the same feelings with Sayona , and that Lynch will wait until those last dying few seconds on the clock.

However , the market as it always does will have worked it out quite a bit of time before Lynch cranks his arm back and unloads with the ' clutch ' announcement.......wink.png.......The one we will forever remember as the ' Miracle from Moblan '

nfl.com/100/originals/100-greatest/plays-48

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $214.0K 8.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2621055 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8253106 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.