SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Your response criticises Musk both for paying no tax and then...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Your response criticises Musk both for paying no tax and then for paying more tax in 1 year than 99.9% of people will pay over the course of their entire lives.
    Trying to make both arguments to discredit Musk while also personally insulting a forum contributor could be perceived as hateful rhetoric in itself.

On Musk and his wealth being tied up in stock, you might view it as he has 100% of his wealth invested in causes aimed at the betterment of humanity (Tesla = Pursuing a green EV future, SpaceX = recycling rockets and expanding humanity to another planet, Starlink = Humanitarian assistance to Ukraine during conflict). I don't know anyone else on the planet who's committed 100% wealth to such causes.

I think it's safe to say that Elons money in the hands of government would not be put to nearly as noble causes, let alone create such great products for the masses, which is why free market capitalism reigns supreme and billionaires should be allowed to exist in principle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.