SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Well I know it's not wrong to terminate employees for cause, if...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well I know it's not wrong to terminate employees for cause, if there is cause. I think neither you or I are in a position to determine whether it exists in this case. I rest assured that all individuals have legal avenues available if they feel they have been dismissed in a wrongful manner, and since we are all equal under the law i'll allow the justice system to guide my opinion rather than your statement made so definitively but which i'll point out has been denied by Musk.

As to your question, If it turns out he's removing people who lied about the number of bots on twitter or that operated in a way contrary to free speech values then yes I would say that is a nobler way to spend his time (and 40 odd billion), than many soulless billionaries would.

My understanding is NASA awarded spaceX a contract which assisted them to continue their development, and which now provides services to NASA. Seems more like a savvy investment than a bail out. But call it what you will. The timing was fortunate for SpaceX certainly. But even if it had have failed, that wouldn't discredit the value of the objectives which Musk had pursued up until that point. It would still be noble for him to have invested and lost millions in the pursuit of expanding our species beyond Earth.

On Starlink, yes, after donating $20 million every month to provide the service to Ukraine he was told to F**k Off by a Ukrainian diplomat for suggesting ways the conflict might actually be brought to an end. Seems a tad ungrateful in my opinion. Hardly a supervillain to suggest ways for fewer people to die, or that someone else might foot the bill moving forward if his charitable act is no longer appreciated by Ukrainians.

I'll finish by saying thank you for your riposte Arfbarf. Whilst we disagree on this matter I intend to engage with you respectfully and with an open mind at all times. I have enjoyed your contributions to various lithium forums, as I do Wallaby's and this is the beauty of all having a voice in the marketplace of ideas, even those with whom you disagree. Best of luck to you with your lithium investments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.