SYA 4.41% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

THIS is a PERSON on another site trying to say he has an...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    THIS is a PERSON on another site trying to say he has an opinion.Let some on the forum have a say, you can block them but just realise I did not say much listen and learnt, not by blocking but reading all comments and moving ON.

I really have to give you credit for not giving up. We always talk about different type of people in his world, and you prove that theory right.There is a saying - Water finds its own level. And its true with human beings as well. Whether its stupidity, intelligence, doing good, doing bad, we find our levels. I am sure you will as well, if you have not.Also, you are trying to shut me down by trying to discredit me in some way for a long time now. I have always said that if my post helps even one person, I will continue to post. There are a very few like you who try their best, but I can assure you there are a large number of posts I get who want me to continue. So I can understand your pain of reading my post, but please bear for the common good.Also don't assume that punters in Hot Copper are dumbs who will get misled by a big conman like me. It may shock you, but most are clever enough to distinguish between good and bad. My post, something may be all right, other things people may have other opinion. So they may take what they want and use accordingly with their analysis. I know you want to be the messiah, but think maybe they don't need one.There are always two sides of a coin, and some actually want to read my post, another abhorrent idea for you. Just this week another post on another thread - you will understand how people use my posts, if at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.