SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-78110

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I can accept communications and marketing are pretty sub par and that maybe a deal or two were not particulary smart - from the position we're viewing them from at present, though at the time they were pretty clearly critical to future growth and may be the only reason we are where we are now - however there is clear evidence they're working on that, new website incoming and staff hire ads up for upcoming work etc, and while for most it isn't a replacement for ASX announcements they are still plenty engaging on social media from what i've seen shared here (I don't use socials so don't see it personally).

There's a big difference though in underperforming at the front end and underperforming at the back end.
    I personally am an abundantly patient man and will forgive a lot of front end latency on pretty websites and marketing when it's pretty clear despite a lack of tangible announcements that a lot of work is going in to the actual production and distribution, which is what will make the company money, and it's clear a lot of others are as thoroughly invested as I am despite that relatively poor communication.

Just look at the trading volumes of the last week as shorting has eased up and tell me there is anything other than obvious support and optimism for the company from the silent majority of shareholders that will never bother putting their 2 cents on Hot Copper.

As i said before the fact that they are in a seemingly similar position within 2 years with no significant luck at play, nothing but work and smart maneuvering, is pretty confidence inspiring. Sure they may have made some bad deals in the earlier days in order to maneuver into the position they currently hold, but if they hadn't chances are they would not be such a titan in the NA/Canadian lithium sector at all, let alone in such a short time.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not denying there are benefits to an engaging face for the company, or to keeping shareholders more informed, but as i said in my first post on this topic it is VERY clear that most holders are happily waiting for the outcome of all that work that is evidently going first and foremost into securing their position, and accepting that the announcements and new website and advertising are coming shortly thereafter.

Personally, the fact that they've shored up such support in existing holders and are NOT focusing on engaging new ones but rather bringing tangible value to the coffers of existing holders PRIOR to the upward trajectory we know is coming, makes me feel like they're supporting those that supported them from the jump rather than seeking more money and support from new investors, and that also fills me with confidence.

This is all personal opinion of course and your concerns and misgivings are more than reasonable - and you are one of the few posters that have never been anything but respectful and logical in sharing your misgivings - I just don't think that sentiment is shared by as many people as these forums would seem to suggest. I say again that most people will not bother engaging in or even looking at these threads, and it's evident the support and confidence is and always has been there and that the company is trying their utmost to show their appreciation for that support by adding value before seeking more attention.

Have a great day all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.