SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

its a bit more than that,Bank of America correspondent made a...

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    its a bit more than that,
    Bank of America correspondent made a visit recently to NAL site as part of the wider investor group visit of NAL, that was tweeted by Guy, and posted on here by Takeoff....I wonder how many times they have visited NAL in the past?
    That New York times article, if we all re-collect was published on 20th September just a day after BOA re-purchased its SYA holding...
    So, whose gimmick or idea was it to tip New York Times? Was some other party trying to push SYA SP upwards or was it dragged down by another party trying to short it? Did BOA again lend SYA shares further to be shorted?
    A mystery?
    Why is SYA MGMT silent on the buyers' issue?
    Some upwards of $243 (aggregate) million have been locked as a contract payment by SYA to Solurail and L. Fournier for next few years.
    Its just not adding up....
    Now, to some posters on here......please do not tell me or comment that SYA is just doing their job...or getting the job done.
    There are so many voids in this story that the entire Li deposits of the world would not be enough to fill the gaps.
    This is no conspiracy...dates of Bank of America selling and buying activity were published by wallaby.
    I think we need to think rationally....I think other common stockholders need to have a peek at NAL site activities on a regular basis by SYA publishing photographs/videos of the work done.
    And, I do not have any trust in SYA management at the moment.
    Cheers all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.