SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-786

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I hear you - but don't forget that our Market Capitalization is many multiples of theirs since Piednmont came on board. I'm just saying that the Market wants to see more on what the package might look like. And like I have said before , it's ( the Markets ) reluctance or reservation's if you like are embedded in what looks like being the 4.0 capital raising pricing. Especially the longer it hovers around these current levels.

Having said that , I'm sure the Market as well as the Company would love to see higher and higher values ascribed to Sayona - especially if Tesla is deemed or even hinted in underwriting the final inking of this deal. Which as I have said ...for reasons I cannot divulged at this stage is an absolute necessity from my point of view.

So if the Market wants it , the Market will usually get what it wants . And I'll say especially again as it relates to anything to do with Elon and his wishes.

Not sure if you lot are ready for my thesis quite yet. It might shock you too much......biggrin.png Talk about building it up eh .....biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.