SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-79136

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Yes. I've got my knickers in a knot today and am having a massive tanty; apologies to everyone for being a buzz kill.

I imagine this is how frustrating it must feel to be the parent of an only child that's Mensa material but getting Ds at school while all the other kids are absolutely killing it, yet you know your child has so much more potential and is one in a million.

And ha, touché; the man makes a good point. Yes, I've achieved some level of success professionally and am now I guess "living the Australian dream" where I basically pop into Barangaroo every few months just to show my face at the office and do very little these days other than delegate work to others and entertain business partners (and if I'm completely honest, the likes of the very instos responsible for the market activity we experienced today) over very lengthy lunches at Sydney's finest. I'll even kick on into the wee hours with fun ones. And yes, I could tell you a few stories, but no sadly I can't.

I would imagine I'm amongst friends with that one, though. A lot of banter in here on the daily for people working their fingers to the bone at their 9-5...

I'll untwist my knickers and try to keep things positive; I do appreciate we're all in the same boat here and I'm not special - I just appear to have much less control over my emotions. I'm happy to play the female card on that one, though, haha.
    Last edited by throw_hikey: 15/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.