SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-79137

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ha ha ha..........Hope that is the SYA ' LOVE TRAIN ' mater , because if it even gets remotely to that figure , I'll be ' LOVIN ' it sic.......biggrin.png

You clearly haven't got a reasonable idea of even a ' Quarter ' of whats going on in Quebec and Ontario at the moment let alone Sayona and its ambitious HUB projects.

North American Critical Minerals Mining House ....' Power House '......That's what Sayona is when you dive further.

Now who wouldn't want to ride that sort of ' LOVE TRAIN ' .......Only thing is ......You'll definitely need a ticket though.....that is for sure.....wink.png

One thing I do know for sure though , and that is that Broker I spoke of last year won't be getting a single cracker of my business while I wait and wait ....and wait on my Sayona shares ........nor anything else in my trading or investments portfolio for that matter.

I call that one Death by a thousand unanswered texts and emails.......

But sooner than later , the 5.75% Broker Call lending rates are going to start to bite into the shorter's margins if the best they can do is less than double that after they've already ' doubled down '.

And because sooner than later , they will have to Treble down, Quad down, sextuple ....or even octuple down on the return trip when they CAN'T meet their ever growing fortnightly interest charges accruing against their ever diminishing margin availability on their loaned share. Cause here's the thing , the interest on the borrowed shares ....even if it is for some sort of ' Downside ' insurance doesn't go away , it just simply gets added to your account and eventually has to be covered by your diminishing and eroding gains or mitigated by your ' stopped ' losses.

And when the SP is range bound , you are only going to make you coin on a day like today , but only if you position had been taken new yesterday or you're still holding a previous stagnant range bound position which is not adding any value to your position.

So when the music finally stops , the short position holders best have a ' Chair ' to sit down on or the ones who don't will be completely caught. Especially when we know a stock like Sayona can move on a dime without any market notice whatsoever.

Something to think about at least while you kick back and enjoy the lyrics of this great song.......cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.