SYA 3.57% 2.9¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-79747

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    Excellent post Alphaman (my reply button doesn't seem to working today!), this is exactly as I was saying yesterday, I think this acquisition is highly strategic and all about the infrastructure and landholding... it's not exploration like the market is reading, it's highly tactical expansion.

They are now fully aware of what Moblan is imo, they have done this to be able to create and join up the necessary large scale infrastructure for a potentially huge project at Moblan. They know they've struck (white) gold there, so are going hell for leather to align all the necessary requirements so that they can launch into it as soon as the DFS is out imo.

Brett even alluded briefly to the great importance of infrastructure in the north in the AGM, obviously aware of the Troilus deal being announced the following day, it was somewhat breezed over in the AGM because of course nobody knew at that point but I thought it was a very interesting point.

They are lining up all the ducks for a world class lithium project at Moblan, the market is utterly blind to this.

Last edited by Vodski: 18/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $298.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $980.1K 34.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2465022 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 2434282 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.