SYA 17.4% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-79771

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Haha, I love this! I'm not calling anyone Daddy, though.

I've wanted to contribute something with a little more depth myself given how insightful I've found so many others' posts and I've often thought about sharing the reason why I first decided to invest in SYA (which becomes even more interesting when coupled with the fact it was also my first time investing in a company full stop), as I know even the most knowledgeable in here would likely find the information I'm privy to quite interesting. It also cements what we all already know and that's how bright the future looks for lithium and Sayona Mining. But I'm still learning the rules and trying to understand what lands a post with the ol' -moderated- sticker slapped on it as the terms and code of conduct are open to interpretation...

Maybe you more seasoned users can help a gal out here...

Let's say someone works very closely with all the heavyweights in a particular industry and therefore has an understanding of how each business individually and the industry as a whole views and is accounting for something expected to become more prevalent in the not too distant future and the measures being put into place to accommodate for the future and how encouraging this is when taking into consideration the billions of dollars of these parties are responsible for investing means they simply don't get it wrong. So if they're all expecting the future's going to look a certain way... that's how the future's gonna look. Period.

I assume that's vague enough and void of any breeches of intellectual property etc to be deemed acceptable?

Hope it's of some value, at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $1.380M 55.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 950660 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4484315 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.