SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-8

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Couldn't resist coming out of ' SYA Retirement ' and responding to your post Split.

I guess more the relevant point here is how ALL this can play out in Sayona's favor with respects to the ' playing field ' if you like with ABB , Northvolt , Panasonic , and of course Canada's own Nano One .

Great discussion point , but sadly one which I believe will hardly inspire SYA's share price at the present moment.....frown.png

The post below was posted on over on ' Sister ' company as a first time discussion point 10 or so days ago and before anyone was even talking about it. I don't reckon they were even aware of the connection between Huan Changyuan Lico ltd and Sayona's Minmetals .....so I've included it here for Sayona holders as a reminder of this connection. ( ie Remembering that Huan Changyuan Lico ltd is also a subsidiary of the Fortune 500 China Minmetals , and who also signed an MOU with Sayona Mining for it's Authier Lithium production back in September 2017. )

And Cathode design , composition , and ' efficacy ' if you like seems to be the ultimate key in driving forward EV Battery technologies....and because Cathode choice is a major factor for determining battery energy density. Cathodes also typically account for 25% of lithium-ion battery costs which means the cathode can impact both the performance and cost components of the $kWh equation. So by building a better cathode will obviously with all liklihood be a key driver for the success of the overall green revolution. And as these new technologies being developed through the likes of Huan Changyuan Lico ltd , the cost of lithium-ion batteries will continue to decrease. There are even some experts who are now saying that it won't be long before batteries will hit and hold the $80/kWh mark - which will ultimately make EV's undeniably cheaper than traditional gas-powered vehicles .

Post #: 44536223

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.