SYA 4.35% 2.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-8009

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    In regards to some of the negative commentary that SYA gets from certain experts and serial down ramping posters, is anyone able to provide some insight into what their problem with SYA is?
    I've searched high and low and can't find any explanation for the contempt they seem to hold for SYA, all I see are cryptic comments, immature baiting or blatant down ramping. Would be great to see some commentary with their views explaining why they feel the way they do about SYA.
    SYA was on my watch list for a long time and I've been a holder since early this year, I don't claim to be a mining or financial expert and have relied on reading reports and analysis from numerous sources to better understand this investment. I've probably done more reading on SYA than any other stock I hold, most of what I've read from some well known HC posters seems to be well researched and fairly written with healthy doses of reality baked in to try to stop unrealistic expectations and I've read everything I can get my hands on related to SYA from other sources which supports their views, I just feel like I'm missing something. I get it, all investments have their risks, I just want to make sure I'm well informed. Asking on here is a bit of a last resort as I've seen how some of the conversations deteriorate. I'm hopeful that this post elicits mature comments and (in the case of any contrary views) sources to support that view, please keep it civll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $226.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $615.3K 27.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7341989 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8722067 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.