SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-80235

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Amongst all the noise and I’m no expert but it seems some have missed the key movements and the much bigger things at play like sb mentions.

the first thing that triggered my ears back when nal was acquired was the key focus on ‘tonnage’. BL knowing full well nal would kick into gear and begin producing $ the next clear phase was to accumulate assets at the right pace.

Which we’ve clearly seen, quite stealthily imo & in partnerships with govt and the knowing of potential partners who want to be part of the big play along with backing & support of institutions.

you see this play put across many sectors where a good company with good management & in a good position can go about accumulating smaller entities to create one large business as a target itself or to cement itself in the market in which its playing. Which we are seeing with sya.

still lots of assets to firm up tonnage wise but we know there’s tonnage. How much that’s the Question.

With such a sharp increase in market price and tech like profits first come the explorers and then come in the big boys to mop them all up once the hard work has been done. We’re starting to hear the murmurs. So it will be interesting to see it all play out. M&A wars could get interesting or a partnership with a global player who knows.

We’re in the driver seat which is what matters. Just have to be able to withstand the daily sp to stick around to see it all play out.

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.