SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-80287

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    It's 50% or 113,000 whichever is the greater . So we'd be better off producing 112,000 in any given 12 months calculated period from agreed ' commencement ' and get ourselves 56,000 tonnes to do what we wish wish and create much needed strong cash flows to sustain and ensure continuation of the money making operations. But I guess it depends on how you calculate your FIRST 12 months of commercially produced spod and how much that will actually be.

You can bet that that is what Quebec would want as well , as they have already indicated in previous press releases that FAILURE again is NOT an option this time around.

So why then put at risk potential failure by denying contributing cashflows as soon as is practicable .......sneaky.png

And to try and answer a previous posters question in regards to how long is the rail contract for - I would expect it to be exactly aligned with the 4 year mining contract .....so 4 years as well. As why would it be anything else. The two contracts were virtually signed off and done within less than a month of each other.

Therefore , the spod is destined for Trois-Riviers Quebec .....and most likely across the St Lawrence to Becancour. People can figure out the rest from there I guess. This isn't my research though .....just common knowledge and joining of the ' Pixel ' dots of the HUB(s)........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.146M 34.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
192 43663104 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3291593 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.