SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-80289

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Put simply - to deny the Mining Operations of early and crucial sustainable cashflows would be unconscionable and reckless by any Company in the same position. Not to mention disingenuous in terms of the spirit of the intent and laws governing Joint Ventures as well as highly disadvantageous and punitive for the very shareholders ( the Minority ) who have paid ( the Majority ) for all of this to happen so far in Quebec.

And this in a nutshell is why I don't think Lynch will play it out in this fashion , nor would I think that Quebec would sign off on it.

Under the current situation with respects to Critical Minerals and the enacting and enforcing of Federal legislation encompassing sovereign ownership rules etc.....this deal is tantamount to ' stripping ' of the very assets from not only underneath Sayona Shareholders , but also Canadians as well as their Quebec constituents provincial counterparts.

And given everything that has unfolded so far , I highly doubt that PLL will get the FIRST 113,000 tonnes of spod at US$900 before the JV can jointly sell its 50% of ' X ' tonnes of spod FIRST.

But Yeah ....I can see as everyone else how these comments which emminated from the AGM have caused added uncertainty and doubt around the valuation and the SP performance since.

This will pass though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.146M 34.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
192 43663104 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3291593 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.