SYA 6.67% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-81446

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Only 23M volume at 2pm?
    She's a slow one alright. It's not uncommon to see lower volumes Fridays (though not uncommon to not to, either) but today's slow by even Friday's standards when we DO see those lower volumes.

Everyone remember to keep their wits about them Monday PS. Let's not forget we saw a massive 12% rise in our SP Wednesday and that hasn't been eaten away at yet. On Monday after this afternoon's rebalance is announced and the instos the shorters are borrowing their shares from remove the "Do Not Touch" sign because they've done their job and we've remained in the ASX200, we've come back fatter and juicier so our soulless short selling vulture friends are probably going to go hard. So I'd be bracing for a rough day Monday.

But again any drop in SP we might see is just artificial and in no way a reflection of anything other than market manipulation by the shorters. Their time is limited to feed off us and they know this and they've got 12% more fat to chew on next week. So as I said, just keep your wits about you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $1.569M 53.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6541936 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1823583 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.