SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

By 2027, it certainly seems possible if NAL and Moblan are LCE...

1. 13,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4614
    By 2027, it certainly seems possible if NAL and Moblan are LCE by then.

Hi moonRocket although you haven't linked your reply to anyone I assume its a reply to my post, 2027 is not 2025, which my post referred to, and the picture can change considerably in two years. I agree NAL and Moblan COULD be LCE by 2027 although Moblan would be a long shot IMO, but any number of things COULD have happened by then, ranging from TO through to mergers or anything in between not to mention the price of LCE and the exchange rate.

Trying to put a sharepice ( or a MC which is more relevant) that far out is meaningless. Any increase increase in the shareprice going forward is good and the bigger the better....

What we do know at the moment is income over the next couple of years will be constrained by the offtake arrangement at a time which will require high expenditure around resource expansion , spod production expansion and downstream conversion ambitions, how that will play out is something we are about to discover but it won't be cheap.

However the overall long term aim of becoming a very significant Lithium player with a large resources in North America is mouthwatering and nothing attracts big players like big resources so I like the way the company is focusing on increasing resource size even if it is initially dilutionary...-)

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.