SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

The majority of people don't though. I live in Brisbane and...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    The majority of people don't though. I live in Brisbane and personally I haven't met too many people that are not planning on getting an EV. The sums certainly add up when commuting from the Gold Coast every day.
    Most city offices have EV chargers in the car parks and I'm seeing more and more popping up. That being said, prices still need to come down to encourage mass adoption (which I believe will happen) and the charging and power infrastructure in general is lagging.
    Urban areas will have slower uptake but it will happen. If you think fuel is expensive in the main urban areas you can add about a dollar for some rural areas, not to mention the additional costs in maintenance. I think you'll find there's plenty of demand in rural areas too.
    I don't know too many families that don't have more than one car of which one would be the main car for long trips/vacations etc. Even with range anxiety there's no reason for people to not change one of these to an EV in the near term.
    The main hurdle for adoption in Australia has been government policies. This seems to be changing and will hopefully encourage more car manufacturers to increase their EV offerings over here.
    All IMHO based on my extensive reading and experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $705.9K 21.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 36467535 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1196969 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.