SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-81837

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    You could get that off the ground for sure.

To maximise the participation, you want to make it as easy as possible on people, with minimal effort required on their part. An added incentive always helps, too.
    I mean, I could offer to leave the forum in the event we were able to drum up enough numbers... I won't, but I could, ha.

You could draft up a template, or several; or even just a document with bullet points listing the various ways in which the market manipulation negatively impacts the individual investor, the community and the country, then people can simply paraphrase.

It would be worthwhile referencing the various sections of the Corporations Act etc pertaining to market manipulation. In addition, you would typically want to reference examples of successfully prosecuted cases that are public domain... though the lack of legal action against said market manipulation is the very issue you'd be raising so that will pose a challenge; any examples from the US, the UK etc would still add value, however.

If I can make a suggestion, it might also be worth highlighting the loss in capital gains tax revenue to the Commonwealth, too. I mean, it isn't just our pockets they're stealing from, is it?

If you do enough of the prep work, you'll get the numbers. Go son!

I'm happy to help if you need a hand, just sing out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.