SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Thank you all for your time in running great financial...

1. 1,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Thank you all for your time in running great financial hypotheses for us SYA shareholders. However, I have my reservations as to why there are so many shorts playing SYA with almost 10% of the company shorted, so close to production. In my experience, these shorts are not dumb money as most people here think. What do they bloody know? Could there be a delayed in the commissioning of the plant, thus delaying future income? It is not out of realm to think that way as we know how many times the BOD have missed deadlines with their tardiness for announcements, and we are taking about a plant that has not been operational for a while, and there are a lot of parts that need to be proven to work first. Until the shorts start reducing, I am treading carefully with this stock, the shorts want this lower and we need to work out why they are here. What is the catalyst they expect that will provide them with an opportunity to close their positions. Maybe another capital raising if delays are in order. My Christmas wish is for shorters blown to smithereens…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.