SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

I sit here everyday like everyone else at the mercy of GS and MS...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4901/4901734-17e8cdef34149a03b78805deb41bd76e.jpg
    I sit here everyday like everyone else at the mercy of GS and MS with all their BS games waiting and frustrated wanting to figure when this shorting may end. I keep coming back to the Shortman chart. I am NOT a professional investor, just a speculator like everyone else here, also my views and opinions are pure speculation, I do know about put options but I am not an expert by any means.

It would seem from the chart that a large short position (approximately 3% or 250 million, not K as on chart, apologies) was raised between the 15th and 16th of September, the volumes for those days also indicate that this was the case. Our share price by the way at the time was 33c, being such a large position and seemingly an equal figure 250 million, I think we can determine that it probably was a single move. Could it be reasonable that with such a large position, that there could have been a set contract date either 3 months or 4 months. This would make the contract end date either 16th of Dec or 16th of Jan. I have had little to do with put options, so I am asking as an amateur, is there any reasonable way of determining when the put option contract date will be up and we will be having a rebalance?

It would seem that the day that rebalance occurs the entire short position for the full 9-10% short position should collapse as the algorithm will fire buys as stops are reached.

Again, I am an amateur and am speculating and attempting to get into the minds of the larger entities and their games. There are far more capable and experienced people on this thread.

Again I sit here everyday doing this and am just trying to have go at figuring our run date. I would love to hear what everyone thinks.

Kind regards
    B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $2.282M 61.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8227954 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1431220 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.