SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-82143

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Sorry dear, I missed this yesterday. I spend the day glued to the stock market and come Friday I'm usually gagging for popping on heels and a red lip and making a beeline for a bar. Whiskey sours being last night's poison, in case you were wondering.

I appreciate what you're trying to do here, I really do, though I don't believe it'll achieve the desired outcome. I've tried walking this path myself, both when I arrived and as recently as this week to no avail.

Regarding my analysis into the trading activities of SYA's substantial investors (both past and present, though those that have ceased to be substantial holders as many have already highlighted remain having nearly as much pull, their ownership has just fallen shy of 5% is all)... I did discover something quite... disheartening is probably the word I'm looking for.

Though it's quite controversial and it would not be well received and would just encourage more negativity directed at me, of which I could use a break from since we're being honest.

Speaking of, if I can just curl up here in a little ball and have a rest, keep a look out for pitch forks and the angry mob for me? Little Coco needs a nap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $566.0K 17.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4015802 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 11163134 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.